Friday, April 26, 2013

Dishes in the Dark

Fruity Blast Challenge 04/26/13
Strawberry Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette here:  ≧◠◡◠≦✌

I totally forgot I had one more post before the weekend officially starts. I drew this while munching
on pizza rolls and having a malt cup. Comfort food all the way. Also, I'm planning on uploading some videos soon since I finally found my HD flip camera.

I dunno why but I'm kinda in a gloomy mood today though it's beautiful outside for a long time. I saw buds the other day too! Whaddya know!

Welp, my day is pretty packed but I hope you all have a super weekend. Do something fun :)

~CulturallyBewildered
_______________________________

The Strawberry-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CulturallyBewildered, usually in areas of original characters, anime-style, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Mondays, Wednesdays, and (bi-weekly) Fridays


Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment