Saturday, April 27, 2013

Deal with It

Fruity Blast Challenge 04/27/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-




ANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD I am back!


Well Well Well, for someone who was going to hibernate...I'm doing a really good job :P

But I got lost in time, and yeah, realized I can post, so why not, since I'll be posting two today since I drew fromt two pallets on the same day by accident...oops...

Um, yeah, so as you can see, it's another chibi, and it's all pink (WHich doesn't usually happen when I'm the artist, but when you haver certain pallets, what can you say?)!

..Oh, and I also got my palm read today, and the palm reader was like:

"OH....you eat very very unhealthy food...and lack exercise...and you're lung capacity is probably pretty bad, so go exercise more...let me see....you are a little bit too ambitious, and have too many hobbies...try to stick to just a few....oh, and you are very rational...tooooo rational...loosen up. I see great leadership potential in your future, very stable career, and you will live very long, but if you exercise, you will live longer."

So, basically, what I got out of that:
     1) I need to exercise
     2) I need to exercise
     3) Stop the ADHD
     4) Good job in the future
     5) and Go exercise

Ugh, if only there was time....and I wasn't such an lazy bum, and I didn't hate being out in the sun (bad experience last year, was out in the sun in the middle of a large body of open water for 5 hours against my will and fell into disgusting duck poo infused waters and couldn't shower until late into the night because i had to spend another 4 hours in the burning sun on one of the hottest days in July when it was around 100 some degrees here) because gyms are just too depressing because of how florescent they are (reminds me of exam rooms).

BUT,  IT SHALL HAPPEN...eh, just not today...or anytime in the not so distant future.

(hhahhahahahaa, just realized how funny this is because this drawing is like "I'm Fabulous" and I'm like, SCREW YOU EXERCISE and a lot of ppl would be like "Wuuuutttt?!?!?!?! YOu CRAYYY!!!!")
(and as you can tell, I need to get off whatever crazy non-existant drug I'm on and get to sleep)
(ok, time to sleep)
(NIGHT!)


~CuckooClock


_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment