Thursday, June 13, 2013

Crayon Rock (ft GD...wait WUT) Part II

Project Ringtone Bonanza
Cuckoo Clock Update 06/13/13
(I know I'm cheating here, but hey, did not have time to draw more :P)
And do not view this on Mobile...
your fingers will die from scrolling


Because I'm too lazy to draw and this is a continuation from tuesday's post, so if you haven't seen that yet, GO READ THIS FIRST (you'll regret it if you don't....Truuusttt meeeee). So after you've done that and if you haven't seen the MV yet, watch it, and be amazed when I point out the items in the MV that ended up in this picture:


THE 7 GD DOLLS:





1) Pink WonderWoman Robe GD

So...um yeah, never expected him to wear a Wonder Woman Robe...right? Wait, who are we kidding? It's GD...he totally would. So yeah, since this occured at the beginning of the MV, I simply had to draw it (not to mention adding the Wonder Woman comic book behind him...teehehehehehe)


2/3) Doctor and patient GD
Because this had to happen, and they had to be on each side of the window pane. Because I'm awesome.

4) Telegram GD
because I like this scene. The lighting in the back is pretty cool, though I still don't understand the shorts. But yeah, the cubbies offered a perfect sort of environment for this version of GD, so it happened

5) Piano Hat GD
I love his hat...it's so awesome! And I needed some brightness in the cubbies, so it totally just happened...






6) Pink outfit GD
Ok, this, in my opinion, is the iconic outfit for this video besides the last one, because he wears this outfit a lot, despite how he's constantly changing clothes. And I do like the not so pink kind of pink.......




7) Crayon GD
And the iconic GD of this video because he's also wearing the very iconic crayon necklace...though I kind of just stuck it somewhere because I can and didn't know where else to put him....well then






18 CRAYONS:



Count them, there're 18. 7 are on the bottom right corner in the crayon box, 2 on the floor. Culturally (pink haired with buns and strawberry hair ties) have 2 crayons as earrings, Cuckoo (purple short hair) has 2 as hair clips and 2 as drumsticks, Inky (blue hair) has 2 in her hair, and Princess (brown hair) has one in her hand. 7+2+2+2+2+2+1=18! Yay! That was easy.

17 things from the MV
Here's where the difficulty gets significantly higher...and I don't have a compilation, because basically the whole bottom left corner are things from the mv, and that would be such a mess...so here, in no specific order:

The Batman Logo: Because I had a wonder woman
comic book, so I had to...the earring stands out a lot
too, so it makes sense for me to use it.

The weird Bear: So I heard GD actually collect these?
But yeah, they stood out a lot, so um, I drew a more
hidden version for the picture

BLING BOX: So I drew this box two times because I could,
and I needed boxes to fill up space, so it happened.
You can count this as two items if you want? ;D

Checker Board: Ok, it's pretty significant. It indicates the
scene! And it was something you would actually find in a
kindergarden, so it got included

Crayon Necklace: Because it's pretty iconic for this MV,
and I can totally see toddlers fighting GD for this thing

Rainbow Drum: YES, I based the Drumkit off of that Drum.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yellow Ducky Inner Tube: I have to hand it to GD, that's
pretty epic. And are those rubber duckies floating in
that crater behind him?!!?!? I approve (I actually drew
rubber duckies in the picture a lot too, because the tea
ducky is part of our current logo)

Rose and Sunflower plush: Count these as two separate
things, because they totally are two different items.

CRAYON Foam Letters: You would find that in a
kindergarden, right? So why not.

The Mic: kind of hard to see, but it's the microphone
from the telegram scenes. Because i can

Oranges...?: Ok, are those oranges or persimmons? Someone
answer me that. But anyway, they're in the video, and are
uncommon in most music videos, so they were fair game.

Pink Pillows: because if his pillows weren't pink, those
pillows on the floor would totally be green (my fav)

SHEEP: Because sheep are adorable, and they showed
up in the video, so I can totally use them, and make them
fluffier, and cuter.

Weird penciled in Cardboard Stereo: Since you would
totally find one of those in a kindergarden, because any
other stereo would be too expensive to throw away even
if they had freaking toddler drool everywhere...or otherwise
broken........

Yellow Trampoline: Sad thing is I forgot to put the yellow
smilie face in the center...but for someone jumping on a
trampoline, that guy's facial expression is just....I have no
words for him....

And yes, the The Yellow jeep: because girls can play with
jeeps too.
So yeah, that's all for now. Will probably update later with a slice of my life...of when I get bored, and other things....

well then, see you all soon.

~Cuckoo Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment