Thursday, May 30, 2013

Beat Plucker...

Project Ringtone Bonanza
Cuckoo Update 05/30/13

He be pluckin' them beats on some beets.
Definitely one of m better works...right?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
So yeah, I really like how this drawing turned out (besides the super lazy rough coloring...whatever) and I find it hilarious! Ok...maybe I'm the only one....

But yeah, really hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed drawing this, because I really enjoyed drawing this! It's been I while since I drew things like this AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

oh...and it also reminded us of one of our friends....uhhhhh......didn't mean for that to happen though...

~Cuckoo

_______________________________

Ringtone Bonanza: A project in which Cuckoo Clock, Culturally Bewildered, and Well-Inked create works based on the titles or ringtones...

Click here to find out about other projects and tags. And here for the full list of Artist and their ringtone titles
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Blog by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment