Friday, May 31, 2013

FUNK YA'LL


Project Ringtone Bonanza
Culturally Update 05/31/13


It's almost June! Ugh, summer has been going by way too fast. Though honestly, all I've done so far is sleep, ahaha...

I just saw this ringtone title and I had to. It just made me think of this totally punk style. Inky pointed out that she kind of looks like a Bleach character, hehe, it's probably because of the pink hair.

On a total side note, it's so humid over here I feel like I'm constantly taking a shower...except I never feel clean...

Happy End of the Month!!!

Look forward to all the fun stuff we'll be bringing to you this summer <3

~Culturally

_______________________________

Ringtone Bonanza: A project in which Cuckoo Clock, Culturally Bewildered, and Well-Inked create works based on the titles or ringtones...

Click here to find out about other projects and tags. And here for the full list of Artist and their ringtone titles
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Blog by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment