Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Growl (Exo's Kris)

Project Ringtone Bonanza
Cuckoo Update 07/30/13


So I might be quite fond of this K-Pop band called EXO....and they might have just came out with teasers for a music video called Growl...
Ok, honestly speaking, I am a bit of an EXO fan, because they are mostly very talented and may occasionally act like an hilarious bunch (and I would be lying if I say I didn't like their looks because they do look good...) BUT!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HOW THEIR MANAGEMENT IS ORGANIZING THEM!!!!

I'm one to stick to schedules, and plans, or at least make them. And if I set a deadline for myself for something, it has to be done before that deadline (if I agree to an deadline, even if it means I'm not going to be sleeping or if I have to change my casual schedule, IT WILL HAPPEN AND BE DONE), or I flip tables...or chairs...or whatever's in my way. I might be more lenient on some people because I can understand not everyone enjoy schedules and plans, but EXO.... I mean COME ON YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PROFESSIONALS! (being late on deadlines by months at a time is not professional at all...and I say this for not just EXO, but also Korra. YEAH YOU, LEGEND OF KORRA, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. APRIL....APRIL!!!! Life is full of empty promises TT.TT).

But I do enjoy the people and their talent...so um...well then.

Here's a chibi of one of EXO's leaders, Kris, who makes me freaking laugh because he's just ridiculous sometimes but his face is almost always like  >:|

I actually drew it some time ago and was planning on drawing the rest of them, but....alas... things came up and I got lazy.

Well then, enjoy

~Cuckoo Clock 

P.S. Be expecting interesting news very soon...because I see in my schedule a very interesting turn...that may or may not involve culture.... :P

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ringtone Bonanza: A project in which Cuckoo Clock, Culturally Bewildered, and Well-Inked create works based on the titles or ringtones...



Click here to find out about other projects and tags. And here for the full list of Artist and their ringtone titles

OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Blog by commenting below or contacting us through email.



Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment