Tuesday, October 1, 2013

If K-pop were in Anime: EXO Growl edition

No-one Asked, Doodle!!
Cuckoo Update 10/01/13
man that's abnormally proportions.
Oh well, too bad. 

So, the anime that Culturally and I watches...Attack on Titan, had its last episode of the season on Saturday....TRIBUTE!!!!!!...(he looks kind of like Jean...though that was not meant to happen....)

Ok, that's not the inspiration for this. The real inspiration was when culturally pointed out that the fact that the costuming in EXO Growl's second MV was very similar to the clothes seen in Attack on Titan...don't believe me? Comparison:


that's pretty darn close...
Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Pretty sure the costume designers were epic people who knew exactly where they were going with this....

Oh, and the reason why I drew Kris again is because...actually, besides the fact that he's like one of the leaders, there is no other reason....Oh wait. He's Canadian. Always draw the Canadian first.

Well then...that's it for now...might think about making this a series...because I can. (I actually drew part of Suho already...so maybe I'll draw all of EXO, then continue the series with other bands if I really have time and want to?)

And thus, we kick off OCTOBER. HAPPY PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE EVERYONE (...oh wait... I mean just pumpkin season in general. Brace yourself: pumpkin flavored everything is coming).

~ Cuckoo Clock
-----------------------------------------------------------

Click here to find out about other projects and tags. And here for the full list of Artist and their ringtone titles
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Blog by commenting below or contacting us through email.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment