Friday, March 1, 2013

Painting Robot Printer Error- random doodles (CuckooClock)


I really like doodling, which is bad when most of my time in lectures seemed to dedicate itself to doodling....so yeah, here are a few of my doodles from back in the days, with a little blurb about each...


The one above was actually my first doodle on a tablet, like, ever...back in high school (started kind of late, like senior year of high school...O.o I feel old now). It was supposed to be a reindeer, with ginger as its antlers, and I thought it would be funny to have it eat a gingerbread man because, um...well, Ginger!!!! 


This is actually a doodle from my college days, first semester of freshman year to be exact, for a computer programming class where we had to program a game. It was little red robin hood based, and yeah, I got an "A" on that project. BUT, I'm no longer doing computer science... because it's...well, it's not my cup of tea... (FLIPS A TABLE)......



 These were actually doodles for a friend's birthday card. My friend used to be pretty into this Korean Pop artist (pretty sure she's still obsessing over him, hehehehee) and I drew him for her on her birthday card. This was way back in the days tho, in high-school (ok, maybe not that long ago, because I'm not THAT old...yet...). It's pretty hard to tell who it is without knowing, but I'll still humor guesses if you want to leave a comment or email us.
Well, I guess that's it for today... might have to dig a little bit more to find more fun stuff to share :D.
~CuckooClock
____________________________
Painting Robot Printer Error ("PrinterError")
Just fun little drawings from here to there that don't really fit anywhere, but good to share anyway

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment