Friday, April 26, 2013

Armor

Fruity Blast Challenge 04/25/13
Strawberry Blast Challenge
(it was only 2 minutes late......sooorrryyy!!!!)
Design Seed Palette here:  ≧◠◡◠≦✌

Yeah. My obsession with type as shape never stops. I love it. This is inspired by a small passage in the Hebrew Christian Bible
The Bible has some really interesting imagery that I like to play around with. I should read books more...words always make images pop up in my head.

Oh, and before I forget. This is also thanks to a friend of mine who showed me his interpretation of this concept and I decided to try it out myself. Mostly to best him. Teeheeheeee >:D

Either way, have a exciting Friday you all! Oh! And have an awesome weekend! ^-^

~CulturallyBewildered
_______________________________

The Strawberry-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CulturallyBewildered, usually in areas of original characters, anime-style, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Mondays, Wednesdays, and (bi-weekly) Fridays


Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment