Monday, April 1, 2013

When Candy Crush Gets Ugly

Ok, so as you know, I'm a huge fan of Candy Crush....but sometimes....


SOooooo NOT cute, Candy Crush
(When Candy Crush characters creep me out)


When things begin to get creepy...


For those of you who has gotten to Bubblegum Bridge will know what I'm talking about...This has to be the ugliest character up to this point, and it creeps the heck out of me. I don't know about you, but I always imagined the monsters under my bed to look something like this:

Pedo bear? More like Pedo-canabalistic-monster...

Leprechaun or a Witch...or both?


Ok...so tell me if I'm wrong, but I always thought the legend went that if you PINCH a Leprechaun, you become a WITCH...not that the leprechaun IS the witch....But then again....some old witch do resemble men...

AND WHAT IS A WITCH (especially one with a wart on her chin) doing in a game about candy?
Of course, you need some ingredients for that potion, eh? A POTION TO POISON US ALL!!!!
Ok, this is where it needs to stop.


OK, I admit, clowns can be cute...but this one is just plain creepy...It just looks like a serial killer that's like "Hey kids, come down to the cupcake circus, you can get your cupcakes in that completely not shady tent over there...."

Oh candy crush, stop making pedo characters please.
Let's not go to the animation for this one...



Alright, that's it for creepy Candy Crush characters for now, look forward to more candy crush fun coming up soon!

~Cuckoo Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment