Monday, April 8, 2013

Which Voice?

Fruity Blast Challenge 04/08/13
Strawberry Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette here:  ≧◠◡◠≦✌

A small halt in the Pokemon comics for the time being...I dunno how I turned such a sweet pallet into
something so melancholy. Eek. All my sad drawings seem to collide with Mondays, my bad! I'm still playing a lot with the string of fate, and with textual visuals. I looooove textual visuals. I actually drew this picture with some heated emotions at a particular person. It's about this time when we got along, how things can change. Siiigh. My apologies but this drawing holds a lot of personal nostalgia and sadness so bear with me :)

Otherwise, have a great Monday you lovely people and I want to extend a thanks for those who have been supporting and following our blog thus far.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

~ CulturallyBewildered
_______________________________

The Strawberry-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CulturallyBewildered, usually in areas of original characters, anime-style, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Mondays, Wednesdays, and (bi-weekly) Fridays


Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment