Sunday, April 7, 2013

Summery Breeze~

Fruity Blast Challenge 04/07/13
Pineapple Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:
  \(^o^)/ hihi! Click me click me!    

Helloooooo!

Long time no see, my friends~ I asked Cuckoo Clock to pick a color scheme for me today...

As you can see, the palette is very fresh and summery. Although it's not summer yet, it's nice to see a glimpse of summery freshness on the windows of your soul :D

The colors show up a lot better than before, probably because the colors are a lot more vibrant.

Enjoy, and toodaloo~


~Princess

_______________________________



The Pineapple-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by Princess, usually make-up styles and/or compilations. To be completed Sundays (weekly).

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness! I don't see your eyebrows. Are they there? Colour gradients are good, just work harder on the mascara. No guy likes uneven eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete