Monday, April 8, 2013

Cuckoo Clock Effect: Public Service Announcements.

I was telling Princess about my midterm coming up, when I remembered these...



Cuckoo Clock Effect
(Just some Public Service Announcements...)
So, as you might now, I am in some media classes, and yeah, my teachers love using videos to give examples....a lot of very interesting ones too...So while telling Princess about what I was studying, I stumbled across video examples in my mind and was like "hey, this is pretty funny....CCEFFECT!!!!!" Well then -- let us WATCH PSAs!!!!


Yup, I'd really want to see that happen


I want that job. That's all I have to say.


And thanks guys, for listening to my horse story.


So the first half of watching this, my whole class was like "W.T.F are we watching...." that is, until the "I'll bite into your head like an apple part...BWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. And then there was this one:


Yeah...Who IS that rich...? Buuuut....no, really, if someone donated their eyes to me, I would probably freak, be like "eeewwww," or "oh my goodness maybe they were able to see the future and I will go blind soon" or "I wonder if those are lychees..." ok, maybe not the last one...but still...eeewwwww! Oh, I also love how it's like "...my TEENAGE friend...."makes me laugh every time! And then there was this


"Goodbye mom! Sorry!"....wowww....hahahaha ok...yeah...though the teen age drivers are kind of eh...it's like, who actually does that? Seriously guys?




Awwww, How cute!....WAIT WHAT!?!?!?



So, this made me very upset. Because I came watching this expecting fluffy cuteness and happiness because the bears are cute, and the song is cheery, and NO, YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO A TRAP, PREPARE TO BE TRAUMATIZED BY CHAINSAWS AND AMPUTATIONS! Well, there we go. But I have to say, it's a nicely done Public Service announcement.



So yeah, hope you enjoyed, I need to get back to studying, and coca-cola lied to us about how happy santa-clause and polar bears are.

Goodnight!

~Cuckoo Clock



_______________________________




This project is part of The Clogged Typewriter
I claim no ownership of any videos shown in this post.


Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment