Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Me"

Not really a Saturday Snippet
but I'm counting it as a Saturday Snippet
Cuckoo Clock Post
03/12/14




Sooooo as some of you know, I'm in China right now, and taking another video production class.

So for our first assignment, we were told to make a 1 minute short film on the subject of "Me," and being the new lonely abandoned friendless exchange student (ok fine, that's a lie, I have friends here and ppl are generally pretty nice, but I just happen to film everything spontaneously and didn't have time to find help), I had the privilege of filming myself, which became kind of awkward...

But anyway, in the end, I cut everything together, and it was still really awkward so I put in large texts to distract ppl from the awkward cuts. THUS THIS VIDEO.

It ended up being not to bad, and since we haven't posted a video on NAD Life in a long time, I thought I might as well share.

Well then, off to drink my non-alcoholic beer (which I will explain in a different post sometime soon...)

HAVE A NICE DAAAYYY!!!!

~Cuckoo Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment