Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's HECTIC TIME! - with Lopmon :D

Well then, as you noticed, since thanksgiving, we haven't really been updating.....
Why, you ask?
"Why," you ask?
Because it's HECTIC TIME!

AKA the time before finals where you're trying your best to somehow fix the grade you messed up throughout the semester...UM DID I JUST SAY THAT? NO I MEAN THE TIME WHEN YOU ARE DILIGENTLY PREPARING FOR YOUR FINALS AND PROJECTS.

Well, it's when I get bombarded by projects, since my majors are more project oriented, but everyone else has papers and stuff as well

SO WE BE DUH BUSY.....which means updates will be random. Like this one.

OH, for all of you who know about Pokemon December on facebook (in which you make a pokemon your profile picture), WHY IS IT NOT DIGIMON DECEMBER!?!?!? IT MAKES WAY MORE SENSE!!

So, in honor of the rebellion spirit in me, I decided to use Lopmon (aka one of the best digimons ever) as my profile picture...custom made...by me...for me....

feel free to use it as your profile picture too though!

~Cuckoo Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment