Monday, January 20, 2014

Oh no!!!

Never-ending Ink Well
well-inked update 1/20/2014

and here we go....

Uh...so you might have noticed no one posted aaaanything over our break....we really have no excuse...so...

I'M SO SORRYYY T~T

But, Cuckoo Clock is ditching us for better, cheaper food and the absolutely wonderful atmosphere of her study abroad, so we're still trying to figure out what we're going to do.

WE HAVE SCHOOL STARTING TOMORROW AND I DON'T WANT TO AAAUGHHH

Therefore ---->> "Not this again..."  Comic book style!! Heeheehee.  I stole some of my roommate's textbooks, which I shall return shortly.  I really don't want engineering textbooks....

Also I love Totoro because he is my best friend and he's the coolest.  and the squishiest.  

Keep a lookout for new projects or other announcements because we got addicted to some things over break....like possibly the movie Frozen, for example...... 'cause for the fiiiiirst time in foreeever, we'll be posting something sooooooon. Trying not to let it go......in summer..... *clears throat* um yeah.  You see.

Anyways, peace out, friends!!!!  Hope your new year has been FAAAABULOUS so far and that if you made resolutions, they're going well!!!  I made a resolution to make something new each day....and then it failed....on January 2nd.  Ohhhh boy.




well-inked

No comments:

Post a Comment