Monday, April 22, 2013

Anchor for My soul

Fruity Blast Challenge 04/22/13
Strawberry Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette here:  ≧◠◡◠≦✌

Trying out a different drawing style. Well, I actually like this one, I'm a big fan of the thin lines. And now...since it was requested in person...
I'm going to be writing a much longer description here for that certain someone. Uh...don't really know what to say. So, this picture is called "Anchor for my Soul" be. caaause: My latest obsession has been anchors!

(I even happened upon an anchor sweatshirt for 10$ which I bought on the spot. I loooove sweatshirts. They are God's apology for giving girls uncomfortable dress code expectations.)

Yah, anyway. If anyone gets the reference, awesome. If not, talk to me or shoot my a message. It has a really interesting backstory.

Also, I totally got done doing a squat exercise. I've been doing these youtube aerobic workouts in my spare time and it's really painful but worth it. In general, I've been exercising more in an attempt to get healthy and lose some of the baby face fat that I was blessed with =_= I'm not fat but my face is so round!

Hee, I'm not really talking about the drawing am I? All you need to know is anchors are a theme you'll probably see again. Tears has been coming up a lot but I just like drawing them. I dunno! I'm not particularly sad, I just love how tears look. (Is that weird?)

Ugh, I need to go to stop destroying my eyes with artificial computer lighting and get some sleep.
Hope you enjoyed the longer talk this time.

Zzzzzzz...
~CulturallyBewildered
_______________________________

The Strawberry-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CulturallyBewildered, usually in areas of original characters, anime-style, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Mondays, Wednesdays, and (bi-weekly) Fridays


Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment