Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sketches: Dreaming

Fruity Blast Challenge 04/23/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-




Another experimental on sky drawing, I kind of have a love hate relationship with it...

So yeah....I'm still up...same old story....

Except I was on 1.5 hours of sleep when I was in my film class, and at one point in time, I was wondering if I was hallucinating from the lack of sleep....then my teacher introduced that the subject of the day was Avant Garde films... Nope, I'm not hallucinating, it's just an acid trip painted on some film reels, no problems there...

You can imagine how interesting that was when you're on lack of sleep...Whhhhooooooo

Oh, in case you don't know what Avant Garde film was (because I didn't...never ventured that far into the unknown), it's experimental film, like abstract and modern art, but with more crazy, and movement...yeah.....

I'm done.

Good night folks

~CuckooClock


_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Nice to see independant art communities like this one (silently) climbing up the ranks. Just found myself a new desktop wallpaper...

    ReplyDelete