Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Omnomnom: Panda Edition

Fruity Blast Challenge 04/09/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-




Once again....I'm totally doing what I'm supposed to be doing........T.T
So I haven't been sleeping a lot lately because I've been trying to balance the blog and the rest of social media relating to the blog with my academics, and yeah, I ended up with very little sleep T.T....

Unfortunately for me, I'm going straight into exam season again, and I really need to study. Eh, decisions -_-

Really wish it was summer already~~!!!!!!!

~CuckooClock


_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

1 comment: