Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sketch: Blue

Fruity Blast Challenge 02/26/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-


So much for sleep and academic productivity (since it's like 2 in the morning and I have at least several chapters to go with my readings). Seriously, they should make textbooks more interactive, fun, and less harsh on my back... (though I have to say most of mine are better than the hard-cover 20lb brick-like textbooks they used to give us back in middle school and high school)...



So here's a lovely drawing to describe exactly how I feel about my readings. I think this picture's got the 'Seriously?' look on her face (kind of sad on top of that) even though I drew this about three weeks ago. But that's beside the point.

Here you go, after a long rant, another Fruity Blast Challenge! Hope you enjoy!

~CuckooClock



_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment