Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Some one was angry...

Fruity Blast Challenge *Bonus* 02/26/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-


This day is just getting better, isn't it? One of my classes had a very disturbing (made me pretty mad) lecture, which was the inspiration for this drawing (because I totally don't doodle in that class all the time). Very violent looking, and also using a color style that I'm kind of experimenting with (especially the red, had a very difficult time with the red)....
This was also kind of interesting for me because we usually pick the pallet before getting an idea of what we want to draw, and this happened to be the pallet I was supposed to work on next  (I go in order by date, normally, but somehow skipped this one, so I went back to it), and it just kind of happened as I started getting more and more frustrated at my guest lecturers (now that I think about it...it seems a bit creepy. I swear I'm not that creepy in real life!)...

Well, enough ranting, enjoy! Thank you for your views!

~CuckooClock

P.S. While I'm supposed to post one Fruity Blast every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I may occasionally post two on the same day as a Fruity Blast/Kiwi Blast *BONUS*...WHICH MEANS YOU GET TWICE AS MUCH FUN IN THE SAME DAY! YAY!!!!!!! Ok, I'm really done now...


_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment