Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Carousel WIP

No-one Asked, Doodle!!
Cuckoo Update 02/12/13




So I'm officially in China, again...for my study abroad, though I don't actually start school for another 10 days or so.



Anyway, so this is a little something that I was making for fun, because at one point in time, I was really bored out of my mind so I played around in photoshop a bit, and this happened. I made two versions, one with blur and one without, and I also haven't been able to decide what I want for the text, so I just stuck with Lorem Ipsum (without text, it looks kind of awkward with a large open space)

I didn't draw the whole thing though (unfortunately, how I wish I did), but it was an edited version of a photo I took while I was in France a couple of years back


I basically threw it in Adobe Illustrator, vector traced it, and threw it in photoshop and tweaked the color settings. I was going for a kind of haunted house look originally, but ended up with the setting I have above, and decided I liked that better, and threw in the people and called it a day. Sacre Coeur didn't really show up that well in those settings though, so I ended up covering it up.

If any of you have any suggestions on which of the two looks better, or what I should use as the texts, please let me know so I can finally get this out of my work in progress bin.

By the way, I have been having lots of roast duck. So da delicious.

Omnomnomnomnom

~Cuckoo Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment