Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rings

Project Ringtone Bonanza
Culturally Update 06/05/13



Rings! Or is it halos? Bwahaha, you decide. But seriously, I'm just messing around here...it started out as an experiment and ended the same way!
For some reason, I have this strange obsession with bringing text into drawings...ever since I sat in on Helen Lee's art lecture for a class, I've loved seeing text being brought in as form. So much inspiration yet so much talent lacking on my side. Wehhh. Oh well, only gotta keep drawing and getting better I suppose!

This style is my typical comic-ing style as seen by my comic bonanza a while back. I'm still hoping to restart that comic diary, you'll possibly get to see that on sketchbook saturdays! :O

Ugh but it's raining out over here and Inky and I are both in separate ultimate frisbee teams though hopefully we'll get to play each other. That'd be fun! But I don't want to play in the rain...wehhh. I'm just one huge ball of whine right now! >-<

On a side note: I'm trying out a new k-drama (goes by the name of "Shark") and so far, Inky and I have just made it into one huge comedy. I think it's the main character's trashio-mustachio. It definitely is.

Haaay gurl haaay ~
Anyway. Have a happy middle of the week and I'll talk to you all on Friday!
Au revoir! (for now...)

~Culturally

_______________________________

Ringtone Bonanza: A project in which Cuckoo Clock, Culturally Bewildered, and Well-Inked create works based on the titles or ringtones...

Click here to find out about other projects and tags. And here for the full list of Artist and their ringtone titles
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Blog by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment