Thursday, June 6, 2013

Piano

Project Ringtone Bonanza
Cuckoo Clock Update: 06/06/13




Too Bright...Way too Bright...
Well, I have to say, its not my best work (and definitely not my favorite, BUT I am currently working on something epic, which will hopefully be updated sometime next week. All I can say is this one is going to be freaking INTENSE. Oh my goodness so many hours put into it, and so many more will go into it (I'm a fairly slow line-art drawer). Well then, that's it for now, I guess...

~Cuckoo Clock

_______________________________

Ringtone Bonanza: A project in which Cuckoo Clock, Culturally Bewildered, and Well-Inked create works based on the titles or ringtones...

Click here to find out about other projects and tags. And here for the full list of Artist and their ringtone titles
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Blog by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment