Thursday, April 11, 2013

Painting Robot Printer Error: Pirates

So, the full title of this was going to be...
Asian Pirates Stole My Grandma's Coat
(and looked good in it)

but now that I think about it, I'll just stick to Pirates:

But before we move on, here's the video that inspired the drawings, enjoy!






So yeah... a while back, Culturally showed me this very catchy music video by a korean band called Block B (like legit, it was so catchy that it didn't leave my head for two weeks, and now it's stuck in my head again....at least it was better than the taco bell song at the end of this post...)

While watching it though, I found the costuming hilarious and decided that I must draw all of them, which brings me to....
Dude's name is Zico, and he's rocking
my grandma's couch fabric coat :P
And here are the rest...:

...
...
...

... NAH, that didn't happen. My graphics pen finally died on me, so my new pen (borrowed from Culturally's old tablet that she never uses) doesn't have the same effect (because the old pen had the worst pressure sensitivity ever, thus the thick lines).

But I did manage to finish one other WONDERFULLY DRESSED pirate before my pen officially died, and even if the proportions are weird, I thought I might as well share it:

This is P.O, and I got his proportions all wrong
so he looks kinda funky. Oh well...
Well then, that's it for now.

I'm probably going to bed early today, since I FINALLY CAN SLEEP!!!! YAY!!!!!

Good night ppls!

~Cuckoo Clock

1 comment:

  1. Nice. It's stunning how you people conjure art out of thin air and boredom. If I could do that, I'd be a rich guy by now. They both look dynamically awesome, so don't go laughing at yourselves. Be proud (because your viewers want to be just like you guys). Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete