Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bubbles at sunset

Fruity Blast Challenge *Bonus* 04/13/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-


Obsessing over the sky again...


I realized that I haven't really done a bonus in the past two posts, and I guess I felt like a bonus today, so here we are, with bubbles and sunset and colors and yay!!!!

But really, I think I might have to limit the amount of bonuses I post from now till the end of the school year, especially since I just got my mid-term grades and they could be better...

Well then, hope you enjoyed!

~CuckooClock


_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment