Saturday, April 6, 2013

Upon a Cloud

Fruity Blast Challenge *Bonus* 04/06/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-


I always wanted to travel on a cloud...

While I already did a drawing with the same pallet, this idea came to me and I had to draw it again. It's always been a dream to travel on a cloud for me, and I always did like the effect of sunsets on cities...

~CuckooClock


_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment