Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sketches: Fashion Design

Fruity Blast Challenge 02/28/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-


O_O....so, I slept early yesterday, and woke up late, so I'm posting this kind of later in the day...

Well, um, to make up for it, I'll give you some fun little facts about the Fruity-Blast Challenges...
We originally (as in CulturallyBewildered and I) started this challenge back on February 5th, and wanted to do one drawing for each day based off of a pallet on Design Seed, and so, that's what we did (more like tried to do). By the time we started this blog, we actually had a lot more drawings (I did most of mine on time, actually), but CulturallyBewildered didn't like a lot of her's, so we decided not to post all of them. That's why, in my case, I will be doing Kiwi Blast *BONUS* as well, because I have a few extra drawings here or there... hehehehe.

~CuckooClock


_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays


Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment