Friday, November 22, 2013

My Neighbor?!

Life of Pie
well-inked update 11/22/2013


Because My Neighbor Totoro is the best.
So.....my friend Red, mentioned in a previous post which you can read here, made me a little clay (somewhat disfigured) Totoro pen/pencil topper thing.  IT'S SO CUTE and I'm so sorry, but it doesn't really fit on my pen.  I'm scared that it might fall off and die or something.

 He fell over.  My bad.

WARNING: following picture may gross people out.  Jus' sayin'.











When I first got to Philly...apparently there was a fight.....and I guess these are evidence of that fight.....


Yes, that is hair weave.  A lot of it, too....one of our neighbors estimated that it was probably $300 worth.

The things I get to see.....*sigh* so exciting.  Kind of.  Not really. But it's still kinda fun.

Anyways.  I'm going back to the dairy kingdom this coming Tuesday, so....no more Pie!!!! T~T

til then,
well-inked

1 comment: