Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"..." (Being sick, happy birthday AmbrosiaLake, and other adventures)

No-one Asked, Doodle!!
Cuckoo Update 11/15/13



Because I lost my tablet pen...
Or more accurately, I misplaced the tablet pen that I borrowed semi-permanently from Culturally....so yeah. traditional work...which hasn't really happened for a while (because all the ones I've updated that had been traditional had been done a llloooooooong time ago.

But yeah, in the mean time, both Culturally and I are sick, and I've been drowning myself in chinese medicine (DRUGGSSS!!!! more like herbal tea) while Culturally has been staying up doing homework, and cooking me breakfast

Isn't this cute!!!!!! I WOKE UP TO THIS AND ATE IT.
Omnomnomnomnom.....
I love my roommates :D (INKY GET YO BUTT BACK HERE NOW CUZ I MISS YO FACE)

But yeah, this piece was actually inspired by the season finale of Faceoff, because Culturally and I totally didn't just watch like 5 episodes of that last night instead of doing her essay.....


OH

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBROSIA LAKE! 

Because I totally didn't just wrap her present in old dictionary paper and call it a day. hehehe even made a gift bag out of old dictionary paper (I'm so classy....Bwahahhaahahha...well that just ruined it)


andddd my table is a mess....again....

~ Cuckoo Clock
-----------------------------------------------------------

Click here to find out about other projects and tags. And here for the full list of Artist and their ringtone titles
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Blog by commenting below or contacting us through email.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment