Friday, September 20, 2013

Dat View.

Life of Pie
well inked update 9/20/2013

Oh hey........it's....a bridge.
Exploring (by myself and other days led by others) and these are things I took pictures of.  Pretty, no?  Also I didn't edit any of the photos....too much effort haha.



This is apparently the oldest street in 'Murica.  Yeah.  'Murica.
But it was really cool.  Also there are people living in those houses still....not like, from way back then, but yeah YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN


NEXXTTTTT!
Last Saturday, I was on a mountain in the middle of nowhereeeeeeeeeeee (aka 2.5 hours from civilization).  It was called....something I can't pronounce, and I also don't remember how to spell it.
These were taken around sunset, as you can see from the pinkish tint in the sky.....yeah.  It was purrrty.

And then I went back inside to be harassed by children.  Oh the joys of babysitting.

ALSO CAN I JUST SAY CHICK FIL A IS DELICIOUS AND WONDERFUL AND JUST NOW WAS MY FIRST TIME EATING IT EVER

Anyways.  Have a wonderful, joyous weekend full of pretty things and beauty, whatever that means to you.

much love,
well-inked

No comments:

Post a Comment