Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Snorlax-Berry

Fruity Blast Challenge 04/30/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-



Ohohohohoho, you will never get rid of me!!!!1

Ok, not really. So you know how I told you about the reservoir of drawings, and how Culturally keeps things fresh? Well, it's kind of hard to keep up when you draw the day of, so here I am, depleting my reservoir again.

This actually has a story though. The other day, when I was in zombie mode,  I was hugging a giant strawberry pillow, and Princess told me I looked like a snorlax hugging a strawberry, and told me to draw one.

There it is.

Well, hope you enjoy!

~CuckooClock


_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment