Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ghost Candles

Fruity Blast Challenge 04/18/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-





Funny story on why I'm still up at 4:22 in the morning when I've been lacking so much sleep recently...

So I was going to go to sleep at around 3am (so much better right?) and was in the process of emailing a teacher before I head to bed when Culturally's phone rang next door. I thought it was just that she set up her alarm wrong, but it turns out that NOOOOOoooo, because she came knocking on my door. Ships just got real.

Inky apparently called her because her place had the fire-alarm pulled, and they've been out in the rain for some time, and didn't know when they can go back, and since we're like right across the street, it was the perfect place of refuge for the night. Not thinking much about it, we took them in, only to see wet (or in one case drenched) victims of SLEEP TIME FIRE ALARM MADNESS. Culturally mentioned how it was like us taking in flood victims (because they were drenched from the rain? maybe) but it was, yeah, a pretty intense experience (I'm sorry, this is horrible of me, but I'm secretly/or-not-so-secretly now laughing away here, while these poor children have been forced out of their homes in the dead of night).

Yeah....and after that, I decided to surf the web...and that's how it got me here and now....

GOODNESS GO TO SLEEP CUCKOO!
(ok...to myself...and yes, I talk to myself, and you probably do too, so DON'T YOU JUDGE ME! :P hehehehehehehehehehe)

But yeah, the candle is an experimental type of drawing that I've been trying...not sure how I like it, but I'll keep playing around until I get a coloring style that I like best ( i feel like a four year old with digital crayons now :P)

~CuckooClock


_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment