Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sketches: Write

Fruity Blast Challenge 04/04/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-




So just the other day, Culturally and I had an impulsive Harry Potter watching session after listening to the full Deathly Hallow's soundtrack....
Thus the quill...it also made me feel very educated. I always hated it when i would drip ink on fresh parchment before I even began writing, and hated it even more when I dripped ink on something I've already written....back when I experimented in my high school art department (college is so different...no free access of school's art supplies, no-no, you get your own, and if you lose it, you get new ones....or so I've heard...so if you're still in high school, and a public one at that, experiment the heck out of those art supplies...as long as you don't get in trouble, and do not do anything illegal that is).

Well then... I'm off to analyze more film for my thesis due tomorrow (paragraph thesis, not 50 page paper kind of thesis, thank goodness). Good night!

~CuckooClock


_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment