Thursday, March 7, 2013

TOTORO!!!!

Fruity Blast Challenge 03/07/13
Kiwi Blast Challenge
Design Seed Palette Here:  -°∆°-


It's TOTORO!!!!!!!
hahahaa....
I love sleep, sleep is nice, it makes me happy!

Ok, about the drawing. Before we started this blog, CulturallyBewildered and I started the challenge of using DesignSeed pallets for drawings. What happened was we each took one of the two pallets on the day the pallets were posted and did a drawing based off of those pallets. Sounds easy right?

Except CulturallyBewildered always picked first (that was actually a rule I set up), so every pallet was a surprise to me and I always had a harder time trying to figure out what to draw (but then again, both of us had a hard time figuring out what to draw from the pallets because sometimes, they are just difficult to work with even if they looked cool). So I ran into this pallet along the way and I was like "what in the world..."

But good thing Well-Inked was there, so she told me that those colors would work for Totoro, so that's what happened.

So, yeah, I've been lazy recently, and have just been mainly posting my old drawings, so they're kind of out of order...BUT, I will (hopefully) try to make a calendar of when the drawings fit into place if you want to see which DesignSeed pallets they fit up with :D...(hopefully...)

~CuckooClock


_______________________________



The Kiwi-Blast Challenge (Part of the Fruity Blast Challenge series): Challenges accepted by CuckooClock, usually in areas of realistic, sketches, graphics, or experimentation in Photoshop painting. To be completed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (bi-weekly) Saturdays

Click here to find out about this project or other projects and tags.
OR
Tell us how you like this post or anything else about the Fruity-Blast Challenge by commenting below or contacting us through email.

Thank you!

1 comment: